Country Manager Job Opportunity at Adecco
Adecco is currently recruiting for Country Manager for our leading client in agricultural products. The primary function of the successful candidate would be to provide to support and to manage all aspects of sales and develop the growth strategy focused on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
*This job posting is for a permanent placement position based in Tanzania.
Looking for Country Manager
- Set realistic and achievable sales goals per country and work out on Joint business plans with distributor.
- Develop a growth strategy focused on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Setting accurate volume forecasting by SKU, to ensure healthy Inventory
- Develop Product developments for the region
- Set up Business Plans per market to meet P&L objectives.
- Build a price structure per country align with the brand pricing strategy and profitability.
- Identify, appoint and manage distributors in new markets.
- Setting price structure by brand
- Work closely with brand manager to set an appropriate sales strategy per country and brand.
- Set the Route to Market strategy per country, design brand strategy by channel and track the performance.
- Identify areas where the business can increase its potential then opportunities to enhance distribution and enhance efficiency within the organization’s sales and marketing departments
- Optimize Route-to-market and improve the company’s working capital through leading supply chain team, increasing productivity, negotiating commercial terms.
- Devise a yearly budget for Sales, Spend, Working Capital, Profit, Investment, Head Count, and other areas with the Executive Board.
If you are interested in this position, please click the APPLY NOW button for immediate employment consideration.
We regret that due to volume of response, we can only contact initial successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Adecco Middle East is an Equal Opportunities Employer based in Dubai and Abu Dhabi and offers HR solutions for Permanent Recruitment, Emiratization, Executive Search, IT Outsourcing, Temporary Staffing, Visa and Payrolling, PRO services, Adecco Onsite, Assessment Center and Global Mobility business. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland and powered by nine global brands: Adecco, Adia, Badenoch & Clark, General Assembly, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Pontoon, Spring Professional and Vettery.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information, kindly visit https://www.adeccome.com/privacy-policy/ for more information.