Road Reserve Management Assistant Job at TANROADS Dar es Salaam
POSITION TITLE: ROAD RESERVE MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT (1 POST)
Key qualifications for the Road Reserve Management Assistant;
- Holder of a Form IV Certificate;
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken Swahili language;
- Must be a Tanzanian Citizen;
- Not above 35 years of age
Duties and Responsibilities of the Road Reserve Management Assistant
The holder of this post who reports to Head of Planning unit will be responsible for:
- To protect road signs, road furniture and road asset from theft/vandalism and distortion within the Region
- To education users and the public on matters related to road reserves.
- To inform/report supervisor any vandalism/damage caused on roads and imposing fines to anyone who misuse the road reserve, damages, remove or obscures road furniture/road assets.
- To perform any other related duties assigned by the Supervisor.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
All the interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their applications in writing enclosing detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of relevant education and professional certificates, Birth Certificates together with names of two referees and their contact addresses, telephone number (s) and e-mail addresses, so as to reach the addressee mentioned below not later that 07th May, 2021. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please apply to:
P.O. Box 4838,
Dar es Salaam.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for submitting the application is 07th May, 2021.