Soap Plant Manager Job Opportunity at MeTL
Position: Soap Plant Manager (Dar es Salaam)
Qualification & Experience:
Degree in Industrial Chemistry
Sc or Second Degree will be an added advantage
10-15 years of experience in Soap production at same position
- Prepare Toilet / Laundry Soap formulations, preparation of Batch card, Conducting the trials and set up the productions based on batch card/ set formulations.
- Quality checks of Soaps like TFM, Free Alkalinity, Leather etc.
- Test the various samples and bench marking of products.
- Overseeing the production process, and draw up production schedule.
- Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good Quality standard.
- Implement and drive continuous improvement activities through implementation of change management process and best practices whilst liaising among different departments.
- Estimating Production costs whilst managing production budgets.
- Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control and quality assurance programs.
- Ensure the assessment of all items produced by the company’s Quality Assurance Officer, conduct pre and post-production PH test on all production materials and maintain documents / records of results.
- Ensure implementation and evolution of safety procedure.
- Reviewing the performance of subordinates and identify training needs when necessary.
- Ensuring planned KPI’S of efficiency and performance are met and exceeded.
- Generate monthly, quarterly and annual report of Production activities / Raw material usage, Packing material usage and variance.
- Ensure appropriate, levies and dues licenses are acquired and promptly renewed.
HOW TO APPLY
All applications should be sent to email@example.com
MeTL is an equal opportunity employer. Women and persons with disability
are especially encouraged to apply
Application Deadline: 30th May, 2021